Notice: Performance Monitoring Event Lists Relocated
- PerfMon event lists are now available on GitHub at https://github.com/intel/perfmon.
- Starting November 14th, 2022 all https://download.01.org/perfmon/ files (.csv, .txt, .xlsx, .json) will be removed.
- If you need help migrating to GitHub please email firstname.lastname@example.org or open a GitHub Issue.
Please update all bookmarks, tooling, or other scripting which currently reference
https://download.01.org/perfmon/ to use GitHub.
Clone https://github.com/intel/perfmon and use
git to monitor for changes and fetch updates.
Alternatively, programs which currently fetch
mapfile.csv and construct URLs
based on mapfile contents, can directly replace
- Event files are now located in a per platform
events directory. Example,
perfmon/ADL is now
- Event file names do not include version numbers. Example,
perfmon/ADL/alderlake_goldencove_core_v1.15.json is now
Notice: JSON Layout Changing
JSON event files will now include a
Header object. This header
will be used to track event file publication dates, versions, and similar information.
Specific details and examples are located at https://github.com/intel/perfmon/issues/22.
Please update all tools and scripts processing JSON event files.
- After this change, the list of events will not be a top level array.
- First check for
Events entries. If present, retrieve the event list array from
Directory Index of /perfmon/SLM